Stop looking at a small screen. Avoid eye strain, get rid of annoying cables and save money by not buying an expensive Apple TV. None of that is necessary! Make your life even more comfortable today with one revolutionary app.
Samsung TV screen mirroring allows you to enjoy content or play videos, series & music from the phone on the TV.
Discover this article and learn how to connect your phone to a Samsung TV. Completely wireless and without expensive Apple TV! You just need one FREE app to screen mirror to Samsung.
Connecting Your iPhone Using Samsung Apps
Samsung Fact: Smart View is a screen mirroring app for Samsung Smart TVs only. It is developed by Samsung and it only sends content to certain compatible TVs. Also, your WiFi connection needs to be switched on. So, before installing it be aware of that.
To use Smart View to Screen Mirror your Samsung TV, you need to:
- Connect your mobile and Samsung TV to the same WiFi network. Your WiFi must be working.
- Download the Samsung Smart View app.
- Launch the app and start casting your content on TV.
Note that Smart View is only available for Android devices. If you have an iPhone or iPad, check the alternatives below.
How to Cast iPhone to Samsung TV with MirrorMeister App
Some Samsung TVs support AirPlay function and some not. You can use the Apple AirPlay function to cast your iPhone to Samsung TV. You can follow Apple’s official guide to set it up. However, if your TV doesn’t support AirPlay or you just don’t want to hassle with cables and extra hardware, you can count on our free screen mirroring app.
MirrorMeister is the most easy-to-use Samsung screen mirroring app. With it, you can stream movies, sport, music, presentations, share photos on your TV, and much more. Download the app and try it for free today!
MirrorMeister is compatible with Samsung TVs. But it also works for other popular Smart TV brands (LG, Sony, Panasonic) and streaming devices, like Roku, Amazon FireTV, and Amazon Firestick. So if you ever buy a new TV, you can just keep using MirrorMeister.
Screen Mirroring iPad to Samsung TV
Connecting iPad to Samsung Smart TV wirelessly using MirrorMeister, you need:
- Your Samsung Smart TV.
- Your iPad.
- MirrorMeister mirroring app installed on your tablet.
- You can also download MirrorMeister directly from the Samsung App Store.
- Connect your iPad to the same network as your Samsung TV.
Screen Mirror Mac to Samsung TV
You can also connect Apple Mac computer or laptop to TV wirelessly using the MirrorMeister app. This is ideal if you have downloaded a movie that you would like to see on the big screen.
Follow the 4 easy steps below to set it up:
- Download and install the Mac Screen Mirroring app. Enjoy a free trial. Don’t worry, you won’t be charged!
- Connect your Mac, MacBook, or MacBook Pro to the same network as your Samsung TV.
- Open MirrorMeister. Select your TV and press ‘Start Mirroring’.
- Start streaming your photos, videos, YouTube clips, series, presentations and other content to your TV or streaming device.
Samsung Remote Control App
TV remotes are bulky, cluttered and easy to lose. Make it easier on yourself. Control your Samsung TV with your iPhone or iPad by using ControlMeister. With this revolutionary app you’ll have everything in one device. This free app makes your life more comfortable today.
Learn more about our revolutionary Samsung remote app in the video below:
Best Mac Video Player App
Are you a real Mac lover who often watches videos? Then also discover VideoMeister. A revolutionary Mac app that wirelessly casts any video file to your TV. This video player supports all files, formats and codecs.
No longer do you need unsafe HDMI-cables. You can also say goodbye to those unsupported-video messages. Just enjoy videos without a hassle.
Free Video Tutorial Screen Mirroring to Samsung TV
Watch the explanation video below and discover how to wirelessly connect your Apple device to Samsung TV. Daniel will show you how to mirror the screen on your iPhone or iPad on your television.
Tip: Your Smart TV and your Apple device (iOS or MAC) must be connected to the same WiFi network.
What is AirPlay?
AirPlay is built into every iPhone and iPad. Using it for audio and video requires the purchase of an Apple TV if your TV isn’t compatible with Airplay-2. If your Samsung TV has an Airplay built-in, you can use its features to connect your phone or tablet to your TV.
FACT: the newest Apple TV cost more than 150 dollar!
To connect your iPhone or iPad to your TV using an Apple TV or Airplay, you need:
- Apple TV or an Airplay compatible Samsung TV.
- A compatible iOS device.
AirPlay 2 on your Samsung TV
In order to use the Samsung TV AirPlay function, you need to:
- Connect your iOS device and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Depending on your iOS version, swipe up or down to show and open the Control Center.
- Tap Screen Mirroring and select your Apple TV or Airplay-compatible TV from the list. If AirPlay is an option and appears on your TV screen, enter the name on your iOS device.
- The TV display should appear automatically.
These instructions are also the same for an iPad and iPod Touch to your Apple TV.
Best Screen Mirroring App
So if you’d rather like to save money (by not purchasing an Apple TV). And if don’t want (HDMI) cables in the house. Then try the best screen mirroring app today. Watch everything on your TV from your iPhone, iPad or Mac. Make your life more comfortable and more safe. Download MirrorMeister now!
Tip: An Apple TV costs $149. MirrorMeister subscription costs ONLY $2.99.
Save money and start screen mirroring to any TV today! Download MirrorMeister App now!